Welcome to Twibida!
Thank you for using our Twibida products and services ("Services"). Services are provided by SHENZHEN TRANSSION HOLDINGS CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as "TRANSSION" and "We"). By using our services, you agree to these terms.
1. Use of services
You must comply with all policies provided in the service.
Do not abuse our services. For example, don't interfere with our services or try to access them using methods other than the interface and instructions we provide. If you do not comply with our terms or policies, or if we find any suspicious misconduct in our investigation (including but not limited to violations of the norms mentioned in this agreement, applicable laws and regulations, etc.), we may suspend or stop providing services to you.
Use of our services does not give you any intellectual property rights in our services or the content you access. You may not use any content in the Services unless you have obtained permission from the relevant content owner or otherwise obtain legal permission. These terms do not grant you the right to use any trademarks or logos used in our services. Do not delete, hide, or change any legal notices displayed on or with our services.
2. Restrictions on using the service
You agree not to use our services for any illegal or improper activities, including but not limited to the following:
1. Upload, display, disseminate or otherwise transmit information containing one of the following: Constitute or promote illegal gambling, adult media (i.e. pornography), seditious religious content, violence, criminal or terrorist activity, discrimination against any individual or group, harassment or hate speech, pirated content or content that infringes the intellectual property of a party, Sell any illegal products in its place of sale;
2. Do not use our services for any of the following activities:
- 1) Illegal production and spread of destructive programs such as computer viruses and other acts that endanger the security of computer information networks; Use the SDK to create any software or service that contains any malicious or harmful code; use the SDK to destroy, harmfully interfere with, secretly intercept or misappropriate any system or data; circumvent or attempt to circumvent use restrictions;
- 2) Delete, conceal, and replace any express or implied statements about the ownership, copyright, trademark, patent intellectual property rights and other rights of the SDK;
- 3) Unauthorized use of any service, other account, computer system or network connected to any server or any service through intrusion, password theft or any other means, to obtain or attempt to obtain any information or information not explicitly provided by the service.
4. Twibida account
The ownership of the Twibida account belongs to Twibida. After you complete the account registration, you have the right to use the Twibida account. You have the right to change or delete your basic information and registration information on this website. You are fully responsible for the authenticity, legality, and validity of your Twibida account registration information, and you are responsible for activities that occur on or through your account. To protect your account, please keep your password secure and keep it confidential. Try not to use the same password as your Twibida account in third-party applications.
5. Intellectual property
1. We own all the content on the Twibida platform, including but not limited to the ownership and intellectual property rights of pictures, text, website design and any derivative works related to it. Without our written consent, you may not use, modify, copy, publicly transmit, change, distribute, distribute or publicly release any content on our platform.
2. The Twibida SDK software package you use is owned by Twibida. Without our prior permission, you must not crack, compile, decompile, misappropriate and other acts that endanger or may endanger the safety and rights of us and other developers who accept our services. Without our consent, you will not disclose the SDK provided by us and any data, algorithms, technology, software, code, interfaces, etc. and related derivative works related to it to unrelated third parties, The use, transfer, distribution, or use for other purposes beyond the scope of this agreement is permitted.
3. You agree that we will use your name, trade name, trademark, logo, domain name and other commercial signs in the process of commercial promotion of our partners, and use the cooperation with you as a customer case for promotion. In any case, neither of us shall engage in matters that may affect our cooperation or infringe each other's reputation, intellectual property, privacy and other legitimate rights and interests.
We have the right to overhaul or maintain the service platform or related equipment on a regular or irregular basis. If the network service is interrupted or suspended within a reasonable time due to such circumstances, we do not need to bear any responsibility for this.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, and timeliness of the relevant analysis reports, crowd labels, and related data content in our services, nor do we guarantee that our services can meet your needs, and we do not guarantee that your services based on our services Responsibility for the results of any actions taken.
In the process of receiving our services, you may encounter unexpected risks such as force majeure and emergency hedging that interrupt the service, including but not limited to floods, earthquakes, wars, government actions, hacking attacks, virus intrusions, etc. In the case of the above, we will try our best to cooperate with the relevant forces to repair it in the first time, and try to minimize the loss you suffer. We are not responsible for this.
7. Modify and terminate services
1. When you stop and no longer use our services or we are unable to reach you through the contact information provided by you within a reasonable period of time, we will terminate the service to you.
2. When your behavior violates the corresponding provisions of laws, regulations and laws, we have the right to terminate this agreement or suspend our services, and require you to stop the illegal behavior immediately.
3. After the agreement is terminated, we have the right to decide whether to keep any information you have left on our platform. You have no right to ask us to retain or forward any information in your account to you and to third parties.
8．About this agreement
1. Under the terms and rules of this agreement, we can make all your notifications through webpage announcements, site notifications, emails, etc. Such notifications are deemed to have been delivered to the user on the day they are sent. If you do not agree with our latest policies, specifications, notifications and other platform rules, please stop using Twibida immediately, otherwise you will be deemed to have agreed to our latest policies, specifications and other platform rules.
2. Twibida has the right to interpret the terms of this agreement.
3. If you do not comply with these terms and we do not take immediate action, it does not mean that we waive any rights we may have (for example, take action in the future).
4. If one clause cannot be enforced, this will not affect the effectiveness of other clauses.
5. This agreement is written and signed in Chinese and English. If there is any inconsistency between Chinese and English, the Chinese language shall prevail.
6. The entry into force, implementation, interpretation and dispute resolution of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong, the People's Republic of China. If any dispute or dispute arises from this agreement or your use of Twibida, either party may file an arbitration application with the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre, and it shall handle the dispute in accordance with the arbitration rules in effect at the time of arbitration.